Formal entry requirements
- To be admitted to the programme, candidates must be holders of a secondary school diploma or equivalent document (for example, Polish Matura, or High School Diploma) entitling its holder to undertake undergraduate studies. This document should include a full transcript of grades (a list of the final grades received in specific subjects).
- It is formally required that a candidate to this programme, who is not a native English speaker, successfully passes an interview verifying their level of competency in the English language. The interview is passed successfully upon earning at least 60% of total points. Holders of documents confirming competency in the English language, at least at the B2 level, are awarded 100% of total points and are not required to take the interview.
A list of certificates and documents recognized by the Jagiellonian University is available.
- Failing to take part in the interview or submit the documents required can lead to denial of admission.
Candidates are ranked according to their final result on their secondary school transcript, which comes from either their Native Language or Modern Foreign Language final grade. The highest grade/ result is chosen.
Information about calculating the results of various international qualifications (e.g. Ukrainian, Belarusian, German etc.) may be found at www.rekrutacja.uj.edu.pl
For the final result to be computed candidates need to submit a scanned copy of their secondary school diploma with a transcript discussed above. The copy needs to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Holders of the Polish Matura certificate, International Baccalaureate Diploma or European Baccalaureate certificate are not required to submit their documents—they should instead enter their results in their OAS account.
- Holders of qualifications obtained in Belarus, Ukraine, Russia, Germany, France, and Great Britain should enter their results in a form available in their OAS account, section “Matura or international qualification results”, and submit it by email to email@example.com